Nov 25, 2015

Listen To “The Piano Guys” Take you thru fifty Years Of attendant

Listen To “The Piano Guys” Take you thru fifty Years Of attendant.

          What?! The plans you talk over with can shortly be back in our hands. In my expertise, there's no such issue as luck. I’m attempting to not, kid.
Jedi Academy

Don’t act thus stunned, Your Highness. You weren’t on any mercy mission this point. many transmissions were beamed to the present ship by Rebel spies. i would like to understand what happened to the plans they sent you. Escape isn't his set up. i need to face him, alone. Hey, Luke! could the Force be with you. What!? As you would like. Look, I will take you as so much as Anchor-head. you'll be able to get a transport there to Mos Eisley or where you’re going.

    I don’t understand what you’re talking regarding. I'm a member of the Imperial Senate on a mission to Alderaan–
    Hey, Luke! could the Force be with you.
    I’m attempting to not, kid.
    He is here.
    Hey, Luke! could the Force be with you.

The Empire Strikes Back

As you would like. I counsel you are attempting it once more, Luke. This time, jilting your acutely aware self and act on instinct. He is here.
Jedi Academy

Obi-Wan is here. The Force is with him. Don’t underestimate the Force. Hey, Luke! could the Force be with you. Hey, Luke! could the Force be with you. i would like to return with you to Alderaan. There’s nothing on behalf of me here currently. i would like to find out the ways that of the Force and be a Jedi, like my father before Maine. What smart may be a reward if you ain’t around to use it? Besides, offensive that battle station ain’t my plan of courageousness. It’s a lot of like…suicide.

    Dantooine. They’re on Dantooine.
    What smart may be a reward if you ain’t around to use it? Besides, offensive that battle station ain’t my plan of courageousness. It’s a lot of like…suicide.
    I counsel you are attempting it once more, Luke. This time, jilting your acutely aware self and act on instinct.

The Phantom Menace

I can’t get involved! I’ve got work to do! It’s not that i favor the Empire, I hate it, however there’s nothing I will do regarding it at once. It’s such a protracted manner from here. Don’t underestimate the Force. Don’t underestimate the Force.
Attack of the Clones

Still, she’s got plenty of spirit. I don’t understand, what does one think? Hokey religions and ancient weapons aren't any match for an honest working person at your facet, kid. As you would like. In my expertise, there's no such issue as luck. Remember, a Jedi will feel the Force flowing through him.